Not very well.
How are only 4 weeks into the Drumpf administration? I’m already exhausted, despondent, planning to move to Mars. In the interests of getting through the next four years (or hopefully less) with my wits intact, I have been:
- Cooking/eating my feelings. These meatballs. A mango crumble. Cookies.
- Lots of reading, lots of writing.
- Get off the f-ing internet - often. Get off and stay off. No late night news in bed.
- Knitting a pussy hat.
- Ordering a new sweatshirt.
- This song.
- A curated Instagram feed full of people who are doing shit to make it better.
- Mainlining Barack Obama into my veins. Vintage Obama, his exit interviews etc
- This twitter account.
- Self-care for joy and hope. (via Rosie)
- Films about female resistance, starting with Confirmation.
- The humour of Stephen Colbert. SNL.
- Combination of the 'Make America Drumpf Again' and 'Make America Kittens Again' plugins for Chrome. (as discussed over here)